Friday, April 17, 2009

'It's Britney Bitch'

Let me just begin by saying that I honestly cannot remember a time of having so much fun in my life! On Tuesday morning I wake up to my alarm blaring at 5:00 a.m. Now I know what you're thinking. . .  "5:00 a.m.!! Hit the snooze button!" Well normally I would but not that morning. IT'S BRITNEY SPEARS DAY and have to get to Salt Lake City!!! I quickly shower and pack a small bag for my quick overnight trip to Logan/Salt Lake for the concert.

I arrived in Logan close to 1:00 p.m. after the beautiful drive from Helena and meet up with Whitney. We waste no time before jumping right back into the car and heading off to Salt Lake City. First item of business, The Old Spaghetti Factory! Eating there has become a tradition and is probably one of the best traditions I have ever heard of :) ha ha. I order my Spinach Tortellini with Alfredo Sauce (like always) and get my calorie intake for the week! After our delicious lunch we take our full bellies to The Gateway. It rained on us all afternoon but we shopped 'til we dropped. . . thank goodness for my tax return! 
"OMG! It's already 7:00 p.m!" Time to make our way to the Energy Solutions Arena and wait for Miss Britney. . .

A quick photo session before the concert was only necessary! The Pussycat Dolls got us all warmed up and feelin' sexy for Britney. They sang the hits "Buttons", "The Beep Song", Stick Wit You", and "When I Grow Up"! Talk about a good time. . . every seat in the arena was packed and there wasn't a person who wasn't dancing and getting freaky! We couldn't even believe that it was so much fun and Britney hadn't even started yet ha ha. We were about to see one hell of a show!









5 comments:

  1. Looks Effing awesome! So cool! You are such a cutie! p.s. its brookes last day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SO awesome! It looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a blast!! We sure miss out Spicy Chai!!! Oh.. BTW I added you as one of my friends on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. email us with your email address!!! Here is my blog http://mamamonslife.blogspot.com/ my work email is mmyers@conservice.com
    Heart U!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun time! i'm sure she put on quite the show!

    ReplyDelete