Thursday, March 26, 2009

T - 2 Days

This has hit me like a ton of bricks. I feel bitter-sweet about moving away from what I have come to know as my home. I started my life in Logan seeking independence, freedom and new experiences. I got a full dose of all of those three things and so much more! Did I make mistakes? Yes. Did I change? Yes. Were there times I wanted to quit? Yes. Do I regret the journey? No. I have truly grown up here.
From August 2007 to March 2009 I. . .
- have bottomed out my car more than I thought possible. I cringe everytime I turn off of Main Street.
- saw more dudes who tan and shave their legs than should ever be allowed!
- had my heart broken
- mended that broken heart
- became a pretty darn good bowler (198 is my highest score to date. . . watch out PBA!)
- lived with roommates who are now my bestest friends
- lived completely on my own
- fell in love with The Spaghetti Factory
- attained a college degree with a 4.0 GPA
- learned that there is no place like home

Even though I am clicking my heels together to get me back, I will always look back to my life in Logan and smile.

3 comments:

  1. haha it's so true... the guys here have smoother legs than i ever do! i'm sure gonna miss you! best of luck in montana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write. You need to update us on the Montana scene!

    ReplyDelete